Monday, June 23, 2008

Taco had her babies!!

When I got home this afternoon from work Ben told me to check out how skinny Taco was again. I was so excited to hear that she finally had her babies! Now we had to try to find them...that isn't so easy on 5 acres of land! First we checked the stove shed, I thought she would be there for sure. Nope, not there. We looked everywhere, the garage, under the front deck, in the boat, in the wood pile. Nowhere to be found. I was really wishing Taco could talk right now. Ben then looked in his workbench. Yep, that's where she had them....in a cabinet in Ben's workbench. Funny! So, Taco had 5 of the cutest little babies. They are all black like she is & she is taking really good care of them. I'll take pictures as soon as Taco will let us take them out of the cabinet.
Luke & Kurt are over the moon. :)

1 comment:

Monica said...

Awww congrats Taco on becoming a Mommy!!! I can't wait to see pictures. I love little kitties.

P.S. Is Taco Mexican?? =o)