Thursday, May 29, 2008

Cati


I knew this would happen but I didn't know it would happen so soon. Luke has a little girlfriend!! Her name is Cati & she is my friend Maureen's daughter. Maureen & I have fun talking about the wedding that is going to be in our future. :) Cati had her 5th Birthday recently & Luke was invited to Adventure Park for her party. He was so excited to pick her something special out for her gift (he ended up getting her a cute camo shirt that says "you can't see me" & a Transformer). So, Luke really likes Cati. He is always saying that she is his girlfriend & that he is going to marry her someday. Oh & the funniest thing happened a couple days before her party. He was "working out" on our weight machine one day & Ben asked him what the heck he was doing..."I'm doing it for Cati's party, Dad!" LMBO! Too funny!

Here are a couple pictures from the party. Oh & Cati, you can marry my boy if you want...I give my blessing!!

1 comment:

Monica said...

How CUTE!!! I love that he was working out for his woman!! That is too funny!! He is going to be so embarrased when he reads that when he is older!! LOL!